Structure & Services
DVSM delivers services to support people experiencing Domestic and Family Violence, homelessness, or other safety and wellbeing needs in urban, suburban, and remote rural contexts.
• Western Sydney – Refuge Outreach Action Response (ROAR)
• Western Sydney – Domestic Violence After Hours Service (DVAHS)
• Remote rural NSW – Wilcannia Safe House (WHS)
• Inner Sydney – Moving Out, Moving On (MOMO)
The Organisational Services team support our strategic and operational goals through the provision of the cross-organisational infrastructure and supports in key areas of Human Resources, Finance, Projects and Business Support, and Quality Assurance & Compliance.
• Human Resources.
• Projects & Business Support.
• Quality Assurance & Compliance
Find out more about the work and objectives of the Organisational Services division of DVSM. (PDF)
Insight Exchange Foundation
DVSM established the Insight Exchange Foundation to strengthen social, service and system responses to people experiencing Domestic and Family Violence.
Insight Exchange is an initiative of DVSM designed in Nov 2017 and established as a Foundation in August 2020.
The Insight Exchange initiative is described and hosted on a distinct standalone website www.insightexchange.net.