Help articles and guides
DVSM is committed to sharing information and resources freely and without cost barriers to people and communities who need it most.
We support people experiencing Domestic and Family Violence and/or homelessness and related wellbeing needs. We support people who contact us directly, through our services, and indirectly, through our websites and by working alongside other services and organisations that are supporting people experiencing violence.
We invite you to explore these resources.
- What is domestic and family violence?
- The wellbeing wheel
- Directory of other services that provide information or support for people experiencing violence.
- Further resources for people with lived experience
- Further resources for practitioners
- Other projects and initiatives of DVSM across topics including cultural safety, acquired brain injury, visa limitations, child wellbeing, fathers at risk of homelessness, and women leaving correctional facilities.
Our Service Directory lists phone numbers, websites and locations for a range of other services and organisations like 1800Respect and the Domestic Violence Legal Aid Line.